1. The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy information applies to data processing by:
Person in Charge:
MAS & P Miess Altherr Sibinger und Partner Partnerschaftsgesellschaft
Kaiserring 48 – 50, 68161 Mannheim
Phone: +49 621 – 12 64 60
Fax: +49 621 – 15 19 70
Authorized representative partner:
Dr. Wolfgang Göpfert
Dr. Matthias Paschke
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you call up our website www.masp.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Use of script libraries (Typekit fonts from Adobe)
On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO (GDPR) we use external “Typekit” fonts from the provider Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland. Adobe is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.
4. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
- We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO (GDPR),
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO (GDPR) is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO (GDPR), and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO (GDPR).
5. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO (GDPR). In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO (GDPR), to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO (GDPR) to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO (GDPR), to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you oppose the deletion of your personal data and we no longer need them, provided you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 No. 1 DSGVO (GDPR).
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO (GDPR), to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have them transmitted to another person in charge.
- pursuant to Art. 7 para.3 DSGVO (GDPR) to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing your personal data based on your consent in the future.
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO (GDPR) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular at your habitual residence, or at the location of our office.
6. Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (GDPR), on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have the right to object at any time to such processing of your personal data without having to specify a particular situation. Your personal data will then no longer be processed for such purposes.
In order to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
7. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser while visiting the website. This is regularly a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. In case an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, this is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological developments.
8. Validity and amendments of this privacy information
This privacy information is currently valid and was last updated in January 2020. Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to amended legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this privacy information. You can call up and print out the current privacy information at any time using the PDF button at the top right.