We advise and represent employers as well as managing directors and executives in all areas of individual and collective labour law – regionally, nationally and internationally. Our services range from drafting employment contracts and terminations to international secondments, comprehensive restructurings and the support of M&A processes under labour law.
In addition, we support you with great expertise in the public service sector (collective agreements for the public sector, TvÖD as well as supplementary pension funds, ZVK) and in church labour law (employee representation law of the EKD, MVG-EKD; employee representation regulations, MAVO; employment contract guidelines, AVR and much more).
In addition, we advise entrepreneurs, board members and managing directors in the field of company pension schemes and in the drafting of service contracts, including the establishment and termination of board relationships.
Our range of activities in labour law
- Support in recruitment and employer branding processes
- Drafting and termination of employment relationships
- Temporary employment and other third-party personnel deployment, e.g. work and service contracts
- Employee data protection, IT labour law
- Restructuring and reorganisation of companies and establishments
- Accompaniment and design of M&A processes
- Dealing with, negotiating and disputing with works councils, personnel councils, employee representatives, representatives of severely disabled persons, economic committees, etc.
- Support of board members, managing directors and executive employees
- Company pension scheme
- social security
- Litigation & Arbitration
- International labour law and secondments